Pokemon Reborn:

Game Download Obtainable Pokemon FAQ Field Effects

Reborn League:

Rules Registration League Theme Leader Line-up Leader Schedules Trainer Cards Card Manager Hall of Fame
Photo

Drilbur

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Alias:Tempus Deus
  • Interests:Bending reality to my will,juice,shapeshifting,pizza,sandwiches,Etc., ya know the usual things someones does

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

Does anyone know where to get a drilbur? I haven't seen one in the wild in my misadventures so i was wondering where i could get one

4846.png

#2 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Bending reality to my will,juice,shapeshifting,pizza,sandwiches,Etc., ya know the usual things someones does

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

accidently made 2 of these topics

anyone know how to remove one?

4846.png

#3 Amethyst

Amethyst

Look at how cute it is

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16257 posts
  • Alias:Amethyst

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:56 AM

The obtainable list has already been updated for episode 9, hence it showing Drilbur. It actually isn't available in Episode 8, sorry

there's a reason we stay alone.

#4 strhally3

strhally3

Ace Trainer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Alias:Divine
  • Interests:League, sports, games

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

yay drilbur in ep.9 ^^

330MS.png

#5 Bear

Bear

Psychic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Alias:Lust
  • Interests:IGN - Lust //// FC - 0146-9851-6972

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:58 AM

so episode 9 is coming real soon right ? :)

35526.png

paulgg.gifThis+is+why+I+get+along+with+++_e7870fa1

Reborn play through 

Spoiler

#6 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

well thats a bummer, but anyway hopefully 9 comes around soon. I really just wanted that drilbur to take down aya since im having trouble with her  T__T 

4846.png

#7 Bear

Bear

Psychic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Alias:Lust
  • Interests:IGN - Lust //// FC - 0146-9851-6972

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

you've probably heard this heaps but magnezone cleans her up

35526.png

paulgg.gifThis+is+why+I+get+along+with+++_e7870fa1

Reborn play through 

Spoiler

#8 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

i did get a shiny magnezone but i cant seem to get the right duo combo for him. I personally think that i dont have the right pokemon to help him out 

4846.png

#9 IvanMC

IvanMC

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Alias:Ivan

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

I don't think you should wait for the release of episode 9 to get a pokemon and beat aya, there are a lot of teams that can help you to defeat her

#10 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

i'm not waiting till ep.9 to beat her. i'm just saying i wanted a drilbur cause it would be crazy good for aya. I just need to find a good team for her which i'm working on atm

4846.png

#11 JohnnyBR

JohnnyBR

Juggler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:America, Budweiser, Pokemon, Blondes

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

You don't even need a "good duo" when using Magenzone. It's resistant to almost all of Aya's moves.

Use Charge Beam a couple times, sweep her with your huge SpAtk. If you have a Psychic type like Kadabra or Gardevoir, sure that'll make it easier. Just keep Magnezone's health up and Aya goes down easy.

franco_f_crazy_by_sadismaxazria-d6c13st. "Prepare to be boarded!" 038.gif257.gif207.gif405.gif003.gif094.gif

Blanca     ALLA DAT!  Murcielago  JohnnyBoy    MrUniverse    DatBroom

#12 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

lol im training my kirlia to a grad at the day-care and im just trying to beat her with my magnezone and very recently obtained accelgor

4846.png

#13 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

and is till fail. im pretty sure the problem is my pokemons lvls

Edited by Dragonos, 15 July 2013 - 01:50 PM.

4846.png

#14 Irokex

Irokex

Bug Catcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

Golem, Dugtrio, Alakazam, and Crobat are all reliable Pokemon to take down Aya. The easiest way to take her down is to focus on one target at a time. Leave whichever Pokemon she has that does the least amount of damage to your team alive and lay waste to the rest of her Pokemon.

pokemon__scrafty_by_zueq-d57ifya.png

#15 JohnnyBR

JohnnyBR

Juggler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:America, Budweiser, Pokemon, Blondes

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

Golem, Dugtrio, Alakazam, and Crobat are all reliable Pokemon to take down Aya. The easiest way to take her down is to focus on one target at a time. Leave whichever Pokemon she has that does the least amount of damage to your team alive and lay waste to the rest of her Pokemon.

I generally leave Muk alive. Tentacruel is both easier to one shot and a little more threatening. After Tenta every single other one of her pokemon are bigger threats than Muk.

Just be careful because if he sets up a bunch of Minimizes it can become a real pain.

And as for your levels, I generally try to be ~4 levels under the cap when fighting each leader. The only exception being my Blaziken who Im sure could sweep this whole game if it wasn't for the level caps..

franco_f_crazy_by_sadismaxazria-d6c13st. "Prepare to be boarded!" 038.gif257.gif207.gif405.gif003.gif094.gif

Blanca     ALLA DAT!  Murcielago  JohnnyBoy    MrUniverse    DatBroom

#16 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

well since i over leveled my 2 pokemon who can single handedly wipe her team alone i'm mostly using 30-40 pokemon to try and beat her

4846.png

#17 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

So its a struggle DX

4846.png

#18 Delhezi

Delhezi

Chaneller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Alias:Delhezi
  • Interests:Pokemon of course, but I work on yachts and love anything having to do with the water.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

I did the same with leaving Muk alive. It's not really a big threat. Especially since you have magnezone.

Current Reborn Team

323.gif306.gif430.gif  354.gif  229.gif523.gif

6362.png

#19 Dragonos

Dragonos

Hiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

as soon as i got episode 9 i completely wiped the floor with her team with gardevoir,venomoth, and camerupt in the end to wipe out that drapion of hers. I'm still looking for that drilbur if anyone has found it. i'm up to serra in a hour and 1/2 of gameplay(Bennett is the devil with those bug-types DX) I decided to just chill and level up my cranidos and anorith for her but i'm open to any other pokemon that will be good against her

4846.png

#20 Khayoz

Khayoz

Scavenger of Rare Candies

• Ace Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1119 posts
  • Alias:Khayoz
  • Interests:Soccer, Pokemon, RPGs, Metal.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

as soon as i got episode 9 i completely wiped the floor with her team with gardevoir,venomoth, and camerupt in the end to wipe out that drapion of hers. I'm still looking for that drilbur if anyone has found it. i'm up to serra in a hour and 1/2 of gameplay(Bennett is the devil with those bug-types DX) I decided to just chill and level up my cranidos and anorith for her but i'm open to any other pokemon that will be good against her

Once you finish the episode, go back to the place you spent most of ep 9 in and you should find wild drilburs

Ambassador and Founder of the Phanpy Pickup Army (Pte. Ltd.) ©™ ಠ_ಠ 

Staff: CashHero (Lv 81), Moneymaker (Lv 71), Rocks Plz (Lv 71), Workhorse (Lv 81), Antivirus (Lv 81), OP (Lv 71)

Part Time Workers: Ziggy (Lv 83) [Linoone], Rawr (Lv 41) [Meowth]

Pokemon Reborn Team (All Lv 64):

134.gif     196.gif135.gif392.gif561.gif376.gif

Persefone   Samsara     Erra        Wintersun                 Via              Improbable

[DW]              [DW]                                    [DW]                                                            [DW]

Quiet              Modest            Rash              Adamant                        Timid                       Adamant

My friend code? You're gonna have to work for it hurhurhur...:

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: