zideen

Youngster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Alias:Zideen
  • Interests:anime,games etc sounds good ^^

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

I was playing pokemon reborn. I have just resolved the overgrowing plants issue in Obsidia Ward. I found the massive shop and walked into the back room and they gave me a membership card. 

Now every time i speak to that person they check my card (which only has one sticker/stamp according to the person) and they say its ok and take me up a floor and tell me what the floor sells.

Now it kept going up and up, and when it got to the floor for evolution stones i walked out and was still on the floor that sells super potions -.-. So i was a little confused but i thought perhaps its a small bug and i shouldn't be here yet.

So I went back into the lift like room with the person that checks your card and realized I don't know how to go back down. So I kept going up in the hope it loops around. Anyway, I got to the rooftop and tried to leave and i walk out and appear still in that small lift room on the same spot. I am stuck in this room the person wont take me down, just talks about the rooftop and I can't leave the lift thing either.

Basically to try and make it clearer on that bit if I am struggling to explain. The door trigger that should take me outside doesn't transfer the character and shows the transfer screen but then reloads the same room. 

So yeah i had to reload my game. I noticed this wasn't on the pinned bugs topic so I thought I would make an account an say about this bug i don't know if anyone else had the same trouble and already posted it though.

Thanks

other than that great game I am having a great time playing it :).

#2 The Fush

The Fush

Imagination

• Ace Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4433 posts
  • Alias:Roo The Fush
  • Interests:Not You
  • Alliance:None

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

^Pretty much this.

That, and on the higher floors, there's weather such as sandstorm and rain, and if you try talking to the shopkeepers the game crashes. Also, you'll be stuck there forever.

z0n83pG.png

#3 Amethyst

Amethyst

violence like love

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16705 posts
  • Alias:Amethyst

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Yeah, I've heard about this. I haven't kept that bugs topic updated like I should have but the department store is currently -all- kinds of stupid. 

Thanks though. I'll be sure to have it fixed for the next release.

there's a reason we stay alone.

#4 Mocchachu

Mocchachu

Youngster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

I saved my game half way up the shop.. is there no hope for my save? i was really enjoying the game...

#5 Kiozo

Kiozo

Rival

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Alias:Kiozo
  • Interests:Gaming, Darts, Horseshoes, MTG, Survivor, Music (who isn't >>) but yeah; ask and you shall find out.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

I saved my game half way up the shop.. is there no hope for my save? i was really enjoying the game...

I'll be sure to have it fixed for the next release.

Considering you're a month or so later, I think there's been a release since then. I could be wrong.

4518.png

NQq4Ps0.gif

#6 Amethyst

Amethyst

violence like love

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16705 posts
  • Alias:Amethyst

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

The new release is in beta, you should see it sometime within the next week. I'm thinking you will probably be okay, but worst case scenario, you can send me your save file and I can easily fix it. c:

there's a reason we stay alone.

#7 Mocchachu

Mocchachu

Youngster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

Awesome thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reborn, game, bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users